Thursday, August 14, 2008

Recent LO's

I have been feeling really creative this week for some reason. Maybe it is because it is my last week of freedom before school starts. :(

This one was for a challenge where we had to use the word treasure. I had these photos laid out to do, and I thought of a perfect saying: "One man's junk is another man's Treasure!" But to me it was all junk, that is why I got rid of it! :)





OK, here are some recent LO's that I have done this week. Some of them were for challenges on sugarnspicescrapbooks.com (AWESOME SITE).

Here is one from another challenge where we someone posted an ad and we had to interpret it. Here was the original ad:



I loved the rich gold and red colors and I love the simple, clean look of the frame on the page.
And here was my interpretation:



This LO below was inspired from a LO in "The Look Book". I love these papers from Cosmo Cricket and Creative Imaginations. I also love the subject of the LO :) !!



Finally, I snapped this photo while sitting on the boat one day this summer, and when I look at it, it just reminds me of what a great summer I had. I also just got a whole bunch of papers and embellishments from the Little Yellow Bicycle "Delightful" collection, so I used some stuff from there, and some of the paper are Martha Stewart that I got on clearance at Michaels for CHEAP!



More to come soon!

No comments: