Sunday, September 7, 2008

I went to Lonestar...

which is my local LSS on Friday night. I spent more time shopping then I did working...that is why I hate to go there! Well, I don't really hate it...it is a love/hate thing, really...

I worked on a LO of Keith and then I started a mini album on our New Orleans trip back in April...it is going to take me a while to finish it. I am so excited b/c this Sat. is the 12 hour crop at my house, which means I don't have to lug everything around! I am going to try to finish that album and do some other things. I hope that I get my SNS kit by then!!

I am so miffed...my scanner is not working right at all, and I had some other LO's to scan. I think I prefer scanning better than taking pics, although with PSE 6, you can make anything look good.

Well, I finished a LO about my new classroom as shown in the photos in a previous post. I used PencilLines sketch (I think it is #98?) and it was also for a challenge on SNS, for which I was the only one who submitted, and Summer sent me a RAK. Thanks Summer!

So here is my LO about school: Room 223. The strange thing is that at my old school i was 232...weird.

No comments: