Saturday, February 14, 2009

Sketch Fest next weekend!!

Next weekend, Feb. 20-22, there is the Beach Party Sketch Fest at ScrapCity! I started a Pre-Crop challenge for everyone, so here it is!

Photobucket
For this challenge, I would like you to create a sketch! It has to be YOUR own work, no tagging sketches from other sites/people. You can hand draw it and scan it in, or you can create it in word, photoshop, etc....whatever your preference and level.

You do not have to do a LO to go with your sketch (yet! ). Please post your sketches in the Pre-Crop Challenge Thread and in the gallery. ALL SKETCHES MUST BE POSTED BY FRIDAY, FEB. 20 at MIDNIGHT!

You may complete up to 3 sketches for this challenge. Remember that for every challenge you complete, you are entered into the drawing for the crop prizes!

This is my FIRST EVER attempt at a sketch! I did it in photoshop, which I am not that great at, but I think it came out OK. It is very simple, but that leaves a lot of room for interpretation!

Be sure to keep checking ScrapCity Message Board and the ScrapCity blog for more crop info and events!

1 comment:

wendy said...

Thanks for posting the pre-crop challenge. You did a super job on your sketch. I can't wait to play with all of them!