Sunday, March 22, 2009

Scrapbook Express Call!

Well today was the deadline for the Scrapbook Express Design Team call. The criteria were to created 5 projects for the call: two of which you had to use a page maps sketch for (a LO and a card) then one other layout and a card and an altered item.

Here are my LO and card using the Page Maps sketch:



The other LO and card I submitted are here:




And finally, my altered item! I have been meaning to do this for a while now, and I jsut completed this today! I have 4, 12x12 shadow boxes that I have hanging in the kitchen. I wanted to create seasonal decor to put in there, and I have had the Autumn ones up since October!! Well I FINALLY did my "spring" ones today. I was inspired by an ad I saw in a scrappin' mag for Doodlebug Designs. THe papers are layered to give it some dimension:





PHEW! I finally finished! TFL!

1 comment:

Marcie said...

Great designs Audrey, good luck!