Monday, November 23, 2009

Ch{all}enge Masters Jingle Bell Hop!

I can't believe it is that time of year again...I am feverishly working on christmas cards and projects that I are holiday themed, yet I am trying to stay all caught up with my layouts, too.
This year I have decided to undertake Ali Edwards December Daily album.  Although I have created mine with a twist.  For me, the season starts on Thanksgiving day and ends New Year's Eve.  So my album will encompass that time frame. I am so happy to say that I completed it tonight!!  BUT...I am going to wait to reveal my album until a very special time: The Ch{all}enge Masters BLOG HOP!  There are going to be great prizes and LOTs of creations from all the DT members (at this time, there are 23 people on the hop, and yes, they are ALL DT members!).  If you haven't checked out Ch{all}enge Masters it is an awesome challenge site that has every type of challenge you can imagine.  Just create a project for a challenge and enter it into the gallery to be eligible for the monthly drawing.

PLEASE visit my blog and the Ch{all}enge Masters Blog for the BLOG HOP on Dec. 5 & 6th! (Oh yeah, and I made the sign and the blinkie!  :)  )




No comments: