Sunday, January 17, 2010

It's the middle of the month

Which means there are lots of new challenges going up EVERYWHERE!  First off is the NEW challenge at Candy Shoppe Designs.  You have to use the NEWEST scrapping product you own to create a project.  It can be any type of project, and even if the last thing you biught was two years ago (or longer) then that is YOUR nestest product, so use it!!  There is a great prize up for grabs...a gorgeous kit from a GREAT little store called Blue Moon Scrapbooking.  Oh, and by the way, there are other ways to  be entered for the kit..just leave a comment on the CSD blog, and/or become a follower!



After Christmas I had a 40% off coupon for Michaels. I swore to myself that I would never buy another "stack" of paper, but this one from K & Company I couldn't resist. It is a new line by Carolyn Gavin called "Greenhouse".


I also found a Martha Stewart border punch on clearance for $3.99 at the Christmas Tree Shoppe!

The other NEW things in this LO include Charlotte's NEW snowsuit (which she wore this ONE time) and of course the newly fallen snow!




I also created a few cards with the scraps from my LO.






OK, next is the Sketch Challenge at Ch{all}enge Masters!  I created this sketch with the intention that you can use different sizes of photos. I used 6, 2x2 photos, but you could use one 4x6, or two 3x4, or four 2 x 3, you get the idea....



You can visit the sketch group HERE.

And here is the LO I created using the January Cocoa Daisy Kit!

No comments: