Monday, May 18, 2015

Scrapbook Circle Anniversary Blog Hop!




This month we are celebrating Scrapbook Circle's 9th Anniversary! To celebrate, this week we are doing a blog hop around to our design team members' blogs to showcase some of the fun things we have created with the May Hello Sunshine Kit. (Kit Link: http://shop.scrapbookcircle.com/…/kits/products/may-2015-kit)



The hop starts at the Scrapbook Circle blogComment along your way while visiting our team members' blogs. Each comment will be one entry in a random drawing where we will be giving away FIVE May Hello Sunshine Kits. We hope you feel inspired today!

**Comments close at midnight PST on May 21. We will post the winners on the Scrapbook Circle blog on May 22.**


The next stop on the hop after visiting my blog is Jenni Calma's Blog.


Now let me share with you something I made with the May kit!

We recently took a trip to Florida and I had a lot of great photos that I wanted to showcase together. I really wanted to use these Pink Paislee Cirtrus Bliss Insta Frames and other 4x4 cards, but I don't scrap Project Life style.  I also wasn't feeling a mini album, but somehow I wanted to get everything on the page!

And then, the PACKAGING of the Citrus Bliss frames inspired me!  When you look at the package, you will notice that there are layered tiers of products, and I wanted to create the same effect on my page.




I had some pockets in my stash that are clear and hold 4x4 photos, and they have an adhesive strip on them to help hold them to the page.







I just added my 14 photos, the frames, and some of the cards and transparencies from the pack.  I also added in a few pieces of paper from the Amy Tan Rise and Shine 6x6 pad (cut to 4x4) for some more journaling spots.



I used some of the Crate Paper wood veneer with glitter for some accents, and the fun gold clips from Rise & Shine, too!



This was a SUPER simple and fun way to get FOURTEEN photos on one page!  

Thanks for stopping by and stay scrappy my friends!

26 comments:

Janet said...

That is an awesome way to use those frames!! Love it!!

Janet's Joy said...

Well that is just the coolest ever!! So clever!

Giorgia Rossini said...

This is so cool!

Kim A. said...

LOVE how you did this. Such a great way to use the frames and love that you were able to showcase so many photos!

SweetScraps said...

Happy anniversary SB Circle! Wow love your waterfall of photos!

kate blue said...

very original...I too don't do PL so this is a great idea!!!

Petite Noonie said...

This is so fun! What a great idea!

Sandi said...

This is an incredibly wonderful idea and if you do not mind, I think I would like to try it. Thank you for inspiring me.

Piroska Czakó-Radványi said...

What a great idea! Love it

Unknown said...

Very inspiring, thank you :-)

Sabrina ❤ vixendeity.blogspot.com said...

Oh my god!! You are so amazing I can't even?! I totally want to scrap lift this it's the best thing I've seen in so long but I don't have any of those page protectors.. I got an instagram album last year and til now it's empty because I can't bring myself to spend the money to buy the page protectors. Hahaha!

CraftyKat said...

Great idea. You are very creative :)

Phillis Walrath said...

what a fun way to have a lot of photo son one page!!

Amanda Johnson said...

What a fun and original page! Love it!

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

Very beautiful!! Love the embellishments!!

Angela said...

Wow, that's a lot of photos! Cool layout!!

Janis said...

Love the tiered photos!!!
<3 J

jwoolbright at gmail dot com
HerPeacefulGarden.blogspot.com

Heather said...

What a great way to showcase a lot of photos! I LOVE this idea. Thanks for the inspiration!

Rebecca K. said...

DUDE! the interactive flappy elements are SO COOL!!!

Miriam Prantner said...

This is so cool! I love the interactive pockets and the 'surprises' that are underneath!

Stacie said...

Love the idea to create a waterfall page of photos!

wendipooh13 said...

such a cool project!!! that is super creative!!

Wenyi said...

I find this a unique idea! Though I probably won't do this on a scrapbook page because it's hard to view all the photos. But the idea could probably be transplanted to other projects. Thanks for the inspiration!

Sandy Ross said...

Awesome idea...thanks for the inspiration! Love it!!!

Michele K. Henderson said...

Great inspiration! Really fresh and fun!