Wednesday, June 22, 2016

Just Clique Kits Pep Rally- You & Me Everyday with process video

Hello everyone!   I am super excited that I am part of this months "Pep Rally" for Clique Kits!



During the Pep Rally, you will hop along to Clique Kits subscribers and DT blogs to see how different people have used the June Kit, La Dolce Vita.  Look at how gorgeous this kit is:





Today I am sharing with you my THRID page I have made with this kit.  I am lucky to be part of the Just Nick DT, and this month we are collaborating with Clique Kits.  I will put links to my other pages below.

I wanted to pull out the rainbow of colors for this page, and here's what I came up with:


I clustered all my "rainbow" bits on the left of the photo.  I dug through the kit to pull out rainbow papers, sentiment strips, and fussy cut little rainbow bits from one of the patterned papers.


On the right, I stuck to black and white and grey with just a little peek of color on the date banner.


 I decided to leave the acrylic pieces on the photo clear to add some depth and interest without taking away from the photo.

If you would like to watch me create this page, I have a process video here.  I'd love to hear what you think and am always welcoming new subscribers!




If you'd like to check out my other pages with this kit, I have two other process videos as well:




Here is the hop order for today. Be sure to check out the other amazing creations people have made with the kit this month!

14 comments:

Yvette said...

Wow!!!Stunning layout as alway!! Love the process videos too! :)

enzam said...

I absolutely love this!!!

Marcia Dehn-Nix said...

Absolutely gorgeous Audrey!! You are rocking that kit!

krodesigns said...

There are so many awesome details in the this layout!!! Beautiful!!

Kim A. said...

I love the rainbow effect you did on your adorable page!

Aliza said...

This is so striking-the rainbow elements with the black and white...I love it!

Unknown said...

Love the layers!

Janet's Joy said...

Very cool design Audrey! Love it!!

Kat said...

this layout is AMAZING!! i love the rainbow effect!

Lisa's Creative Niche said...

Wow! The rainbow down the side against all of the black and white is so gorgeous!

Nicole said...

Wow, that's beautiful! I can't wait to watch the process video.

Donna Espiritu said...

I super love your page! <3

Nicole Martel said...

I just love this so much... fab!

Denise Bryant said...

Awesome kit! Love the colors and details on your pretty page!