Friday, January 3, 2020

Top Layouts of 2019

My blog has been neglected for quite some time!  If you want to catch up with my scrappy endeavors, please check out my You Tube channel, instagram, and Flickr gallery! 

You Tube: My You Tube Videos

Instagram: My Instagram

Flickr: My Gallery

Pinterest: My Pinterest Board of my Projects


Today I am going to share with you my favorite 10 layouts of 2019.  Since starting back to work full time, I have not had nearly as much time to scrap anymore, so I don't even think I made 100 pages this year!  But no matter, I still was able to run my Summer Scrappin' Series and attend a lot of crops with friends.  In no particular order, here are my favorite pages.  Many of them have process videos, which are linked to the page title if you click on it.











Happy Day:

















Playing Catch:





Thank you for stopping by and have a Happy New Year!

1 comment:

ahmed said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.