Saturday, December 12, 2009

Good News!

WOW!  I am so excited to announce that I will be joining Scrapbook Kit Club as part of their Design Team!!!





I have been doing a lot of LO's this week and working on finishing up some Christmas Presents.  I got this AWESOME kit from Urban Anthology from winning the Got Talent contest and these are the LO's I have made with it so far:




I still have a LOT left to work with.  I think I will have to make a few cards with this, too.

I am using some stuff from the Cocoa Daisy kit and also trying to do some LO's for Ch{all}enge Masters challenges for Dec, too.



4 comments:

Colleen said...

Very pretty and congrats

Stacy said...

Great layouts and congrats on the new DT!! WOOHOO!!!! :)

Eline said...

Wow! I just took a look at your blog and you really suprised me! Your layouts are really amazing! Just perfect! You've got talent!
Love,, Elly

Pat said...

Big congrats!!! Your work is beautiful!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...