Saturday, August 21, 2010

10 Things I LOVE about Summer!

Rebekah at The Studio Challenge Blog kindly emailed me and asked me to do a project for their summer cybercrop!  I was so honored to be asked.  Just at the time she asked me, I was working with my Scrapbook Circle August Kit, so I decided to use it for my Project.














What I love about this project was that I didn't have any photos.  I just wanted it to be a little reminder of the things I love most about summer, so that when I am cooped up in the house in January and February, I can open up the album and dream of summer!

You can find complete instructions and TONS of other ideas at The Studio blog

If you share a creation on The Studio blog that was inspired by my album, you could win a prize from A Trip Down Memory Lane!!!

5 comments:

Diana Waite said...

Girl--you sure make these mini albums ROCK! Great job and GREAT idea for a mini!

Unknown said...

This is amazing! I love how you used so many bits and pieces of the paper.

Jscraps4u said...

Oh Audrey...this is absolutely fabulous! I love all the different papers and embellies you used! Gorgeous!

Rebekah said...

Thanks for joining in with our Summer Cybercrop and producing such a gorgeous project for us x

Erica said...

Hey Audrey - your mini album won our Summer Contest. Please email us so we can get your prize package mailed out!