- Use the TITLE OF A BOOK as your layout's title (we were able to substitue in a name that was in the title)
- Use the phrase, "The things I've learned about" as part of your journaling.
- Use lined paper or ledger paper on your layout.
- Use at least three layers of paper somewhere on your layout, it can be cardstock or patterned paper, as long as there are three layers.
- Use something school/learning related on your page.
From the title "The World According to Garp" by John Irving. It was Ok'd to change a name in the title and as soon as I saw this book on my shelf, I knew this was it!
For my "school" supplies I used corkboard, which I stitched around the edges, paperclips, which I used for photo corners, and thumb tacks.
My ledger paper is the background Basic Grey basics paper.
Speaking of paper, I have LOTS of layers. The red flower, the houndtooth, the background paper, and hexagon shaped and the flowers. I cut out a circle from the houndstooth paper to reveal the ledger paper to journal on.
Phew! I can't believe that I got this one done EARLY! :) Wish me luck!