Monday, October 3, 2011

Jillibean Goodies from Memorable Seasons

This month my DT kit at Memorable Seasons contained Jillibean Soups' Homemade 6 Bean Soup collection!  I love the bright colors and of course all the die cuts and stickers that come with each Jillibean line.

This first page I used a photo of the "boys" so I stuck with the blues, browns, reds, and yellows of the patterned papers.


I framed the page with some twine with my stash.  Basically, I just let it fall as I laid it around the edge of the page, and then I used some Fabric Tact glue to hold it down on the curves and the loops.


This next page I used a sketch from Stuck?! sketches from a few months ago.  I wanted to showcase all the patterns and colors in these papers, so I chose a photo with very little detail and left a lot of white space on the page.  





Charlotte is starting to learn to actually look at the camera and say cheese so i can take some good pictures.  She likes looking at herself after I have taken a few!  :)

This last layout i wan't too sure of at first, but I just love how it came out!  These papers have a sewing theme to them, so I decide to so a page about my old faithful sewing machin that I have had since about 7th grade!  :)



I actually created the page on a 12x12 piece of canvas (from Canvas Corp, which I found at Hobby Lobby!).



I used my new Crafter's Workshop template in a herring bone pattern and some Studio Calico mists to do the masking on the canvas.

I also used some bunches of thread and these tiny tiny spools which I got from the Jillibean Soup online store.




Finally, I did some cards, which i don't do that often, but since it was WCMD on Saturday and I need some Thank You cards, I got a few done!!!





TFL!!

1 comment:

WhiteRacoon said...

Thanks for sharing! Very cute layouts! Love the fiber accents - twine, fibers and canvas, they do add some novelty and look pretty attractive! Great job!