Monday, January 30, 2012

A few oldies to share...

I have a pile of almost finished layouts in my scrap space and I finally sat down the other night and got some of them done.  Most of them only needed a bit of journaling.  Why do I stall so much with the writing?????

Anyways, this first page I actually just created in the past week and we did it at my class the other day at Scrappn' Savvy. I am so in love with this Head Over Heels collection by Lily Bee.


Pin It




Charlotte finally started riding her tricycle by actually pushing the pedals and steering instead of using her feet! It takes FOREVER to just get around the block, but we do it!  :)

I found a free bicycle svg file and cut it out using SCAL and my Cricut. I painted it with a little bit of silver paint to give it some sheen.



These next few pages were inspired by a crop at Cocoa Daisy back in November.  I started them during the crop but just finished them the past few days.

This one was based on a sketch by Vicki Boutin.


When we were in Gatlinburg last fall. Keith and I got about a half an hour away from the kids as we went up on the skylift while my SIL and BIL watched the kids.  It was the first 30 minutes that we had been without kids together!!!!  :)  We didn't know if we wanted to go back down, but we did!  :)

Pin It



Anyways, lots of fun Studio Calico papers and American Crafts embellies on here.  It's hard to tell, but I have some Studio Calico cloud rub ons under the title.



I also used some of the Studio Calico tissue tape trim to make this flower and used my iTop and some Amy Tan fabric paper to make the brad!


And this lat one I'l  share today is also from the Cocoa Daisy crop.  I think the challenge was to use holes on your page and a grid.  On 11/11/11 I took 11 photos and just did a simple grid design for the page.  Not many papers and embellies here since there are so many photos.  Everything is Lily Bee, except the twine which is from The Twinery.


(yes that's my naked daughter with a bucket on her head right near the edge of the pool)

Pin It



OK, back tomorrow with another group of layouts!  And please don't forget to vote for me for round 3 of the layout contest!!  CHECK THE POST HERE.

2 comments:

Diana Fisher said...

Cute pages!! Love all flower with the i-top! :)

Diana Waite said...

LOL! that picture of your girl with the bucket on her head is HILARIOUS!! GREAT projects Audrey!