Friday, March 8, 2013

My Little Snow Man! and *WINNERS*

We had so much fun playing in the snow....back in December.  Now I am sick of it!  :)
This was the first time Kyler got to play in the snow.  It was up over his knees and he could hardly move.  He fell down a few times and his gloves came off once or twice, but overall, I'd say he liked it!  I mean, just look at this face:




I used a sketch created by Diana Fisher exclusively for the Sketch-A-Thon this month at My Scraps & More.  You can visit the forums HERE to see the sketch!

On the background, I first added a layer of gesso, and then drew some circles with my Versamark Pen.  I added some gold embossing powder and heat embossed.  The photo doesn't give the glitter justice!!  It has such a great shimmer in person.



I also used a stamp set from the MME Collectable line and stamped these "flowery" shapes which I used as snowflakes.  I heat embossed them with white powder and fussy cut them out (can you tell I have been on a heat embossing kick lately?!)  Then I added an epoxy sticker to the center of each and scattered them on the page.



Other than that, I just layered some papers, die cuts, chipboard, and washi tape and stitched a little here and there!


OK, now I owe you some WINNERS!

First, the winner of the Glitz Designs Color Me Happy Blog hop RAK from my blog is:  SHERRI


And the winner of the Paper Haus blog hop (winning the Scrapbook Circle Kit) is: PAMELA ROMERO



Ladies please contact me at my email (in the contact info above) with your full name and addy and I will send your stuff out next week!


Thank you everyone who took the time to comment!  I really appreciate your kind words!

I will be having another giveaway next week!!!

Stay Scrappy My Friends!

8 comments:

Andrea said...

wow, I love how you added the gesso in the background and boy, those photos are adorable!

Tracey said...

WOW! WOW! WOW! This is INCREDIBLE Audrey!! I absolutely love it!

Ann said...

I love your embossing on this, and those photos of Kyler are adorable!
- Ann Jobes
www.lovestnpaper.com

GCD Studios said...

Oh I LOVE THIS LAYOUT. I love the white paint, because it looks like frost. So smart!

Katrina Hunt said...

Love this!!!! And so happy to work with you!!! Hugs, Katrina

Unknown said...

Wow Pamela, this is the second time you've won so far on the Paperhaus blog hop. Very lucky girl. Congratulations again!

Diana Waite said...

seriously love the texture and colors--GREAT page!

Diana Fisher said...

This layout is the best! I love it. Great pictures, too!