Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Dress Up Time-GCD Pure Bliss

If I have to pick a new favorite collection from GCD, this might be it! (Although I think I said that with the last collection I worked with, too! :) )

 The pinks and florals in this line really got me in the mood to do something girly, and since my daughter LOVES to dress up all the time, I thought these photos would be perfect!


 I started with a pink background and wanted to add some texture. I was inspired by her tulle skirts, so I just bunched up some tulle on the page, glued it in some spots that wouldn't show the glue, and then machine stitched over it in some areas.


I splattered some yellow paint and a bit of grey mist here and there, and also misted my alphas yellow to match.  You will also see a glimmer of some sequins here and there!


I like to balance out my design with something going off the edge of the page somewhere.  Here is a little cluster with paper, a sticker, and a brad.

 And what else could be more girly than bows?  I love seeing the paper bow trend popping up on pages now!  I found a free template online and used it to create these little bows, which were very easy to make!


 Pink, tulle, sequins, and bows....what could be more girly than that???  :)

Thanks for stopping by today!

-Audrey Yeager


Supplies:

Pure Bliss Papers: Happy Hoops (#2018), Alphabet (#2019), Pink Honeycomb (#2023), Dainty Floral (#2024), Journal Tags (#2025)

Pure Bliss Label Stickers (#2033)
Pure Bliss Die Cut Borders (#2036)
Pure Bliss Paper Clips (#2035)

Other: tulle, sequins, paint, mists

3 comments:

Carole said...

Lovely page and lovely photos x

Cathy said...

Adorable page, love those little bows and all of your special little details!

Diana Waite said...

LOVE the touch of bows on the page--FANTASTIC!