Friday, May 24, 2013

Playing Catch Up! A bunch of pages to share!

So I have not been a good blogger over the past 2 months or so.  For a while there, I had SOOOO much going on here on the blog, and then I just got kinda burnt out.  But my mojo is back and I am ready to share!    I am not going to go into as much detail as I normally do, but I am gonna share a bit of info here and there!


Here's a few from some Crate Paper lines.  The first and third pages were based on sketches I created which you can see in my SKETCH tab above.  The 2nd and 4th were based on sketches at My Scraps & More.

This page used the DIY shop, which was just awesome for a back to school theme with the letters, numbers, and the colors!


The larger green circle on the right I heat embossed with an alphabet stamp and some green embossing powder.

Here's another simple school one.  I used some Crate Paper Party Day and DIY shop.  Again, both have great colors for school photos!  I have a few bits of Basic Grey things in there, too, from the Fact & Fiction collections.




Love this one!  Also from Party Day collection.  We made breakfast cookies out of bananas and oatmeal...thats it!  Look up the recipe on Pinterest...it's pretty good!


Finally, a page with lots more Crate goodies, from all the lines mentioned above.  This little guy will sometimes sneak grape tomatoes off the counter and eat them.  I don't mind him eating them, but I hate that they are not cut up!  That scares me...:)



I love the gold accents in almost all of these lines!

OK, more catching up to do in a few days!  Have a great Memorial Day weekend and stay scrappy my friends!

4 comments:

Laura C said...

Great to see your work, Audrey!

Pamela said...

These are all awesome!! Fabulous work! :)

Miriam Prantner said...

Wonderful layouts! Loving the moments/events you scrapped, the photos are great!

Diana Waite said...

these are GREAT! Know what you mean about the blogging...ah well--LIFE is more important to live than to blog about--but I sure do enjoy a good "visit" with you!