Tuesday, April 5, 2016

This Week....My Creative Scrapbook

I'm so excited to be guest designing again for My Creative Scrapbook this month!  The April Kits are JAM PACKED with goodness!




I got to work with the April Main Kit, which features the Carpe Diem collection from Simple Stories.  Check out my instagram feed for a IG hop today with projects from other designers using this months kits!




I was inspired by the days of the week circles on one of the pieces of patterned paper.   So for a week (or two)  I took some photos of our daily activities and wrote a bit about what we do each day.


I printed my photos really small and layered them with some of the chipboard frames from the collection.

I splattered some black ink and just added little blocks of cardstock where I wrote my journaling.  A pretty simple page, really!


Thanks for stopping by and be sure to check out IG for more projects!

Stay scrappy my friends!

2 comments:

Zsoka Marko said...

Simple?! Soooo creative! I'm in love with this layout!!! X

Tracey said...

Love this Audrey! What a gorgeous page!!