Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Even MORE BIG NEWS and CCG layout...

Oh MY Gosh.

I am so excited to announce that I made the new design team at Sketchy Thursdays for the next term!!!!!!  I totally didn't expect this AT ALL.  I know they must get 100's of application....so I am truly truly honored!  I can't want to work with these ladies!

I was so inspired by the color palette at Color Combo's Galore this week!  I just got some of the new American Crafts Peachy Keen line and it went perfectly with these colors. 

You had to use sheer ribbon or fabric on your page, so I made a flower with some sheer ribbon. 

I love the metal elements and tags that come with this line.






Well that's it for a couple of days...my parents are coming into town to visit!  I will have THREE posts on Friday, though!  Til then......

10 comments:

Bente Fagerberg said...

I loved your layout on CCG!
Congrats a bunch on your news. It is so cool whenn that happens.I shall also have some good news to share on my blog in a day or two...
(cliffhanger...lol)

Tara said...

Huge Congrats Audrey, see, we all love you. Txx

Heather said...

Gorgeous!!! I can relate to the trials and tribulations of trying to get one shot.

Jessica said...

Congrats! You totally deserve it, your work is so inspiring!

Diana Waite said...

I was SO excited to "see" you on their new DT!! Congrats!! I LOVE the border, stitching and flowers--this is AWESOME! :)

bebang said...

congratulations! :) I love it there at Sketchy Thursdays too! :)

Alicia said...

Congrats! That will be so much fun being on the design team with your friend Heather! So excited to see even more of your pages. :0) This one was beautiful and I loved the color combo too! :00

wendy said...

Congrats! I just love ST and your work! I cant wait to see what you do.

teacher jessy said...

Congrats on ur new DT stint! You deserve it cause ur work is just so amazing!! I love ur style :)

imaluckydog said...

Audrey i so luv this pic of lil miss...she has the most precious face!!! hope your doing well and feeling great with the new lil one on the way! donna tullis

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...