Sunday, March 20, 2011

Just Because.....

Yup, I did some pages just because I wanted to.  No sketches, no challenge, just wanted to get these photos and memories on pages!

I have been meaning to scrap these photos for a while and was so inspired my y January Cocoa Daisy kit, but I just didn't get around to them.  Finally I did and I LOVE this page!

A few weeks ago, Charlotte started a habit of pulling up a chair to the counter and helping my "cook".  We were making a Grapefruit Tart that looked great in the photo.  The crust was good, the tart....not so good.  Hubby didn't like it at all.  I had a few pieces and threw the rest away.  But we had a great time!



This larger photo was taken with my crappy cell phone, but I loved it so I used it anyway!


My mom made these matching aprons for Charlotte and I for Christmas...aren't they just adorable???

This next page I started about 3 or 4 weeks ago when I went cropping at Archiver's. They had the new Pink Paislee Daily Junque papers that I just HAD to get!  They are so better in person. It was just missing a few things and I couldn't figure it out.  So I sat on it a while and finally added the journaling spot and some hand-stitching.







Lastly, the March Cocoa Daisy kit comes with this coffee ring stamp and when I saw it, I knew I wanted to do a page about my coffee addiction and my Keurig!  I love having the choice of what kind of coffee I want everyday AND we have a K-cup store about 3 miles away....it is awesome!!!!




I love the layers on this layout.  And I just remembered I lied.....I used this for a challenge at Memorable Seasons.  But when I started it, I didn't intend on using it for the challenge, until I thought about using the K-Cup top as an embellie, and using a non-scappy item was part of the challenge, so I went with it!



YAY!  I had such a good time doing these pages and love them!  I have a lot going on this week including another SEI page, my Clip It Up product review (which I am SOOO excited about) and two more pages to share PLUS a giveaway for Scrapp'n Savvy Sampler participants (local giveaway).  Woo Hoo!

5 comments:

WhiteRacoon said...

The first one's super cool! Nice pics, love your matching aprons! =) And the little details are very attractive - the spatula, the rolling pin, the cook's hat; very well done!

glorygirl said...

Wow!!! Love all the layouts! Especially the color combo on the second one! Great work, Audrey!

Diana Waite said...

the cooking page is ADORABLE--so fun to have little hands to help. :) Loving the bright colors of daily junque, and I love the hand stitching on your last layout--FABULOUS!

sophie said...

wow! these layouts are awesome!! so cool that we are on the same team at magpie club!! hope we will have fun!

Unknown said...

Your matching aprons are so fun. These are all great pages!