Thursday, April 21, 2011

Fountains of Fun...more Fancy Pants....

This is the last page that I created with the Fancy Pants "It's the Little Things" line from YSS.  We recreated this page in my class at Scrapp'n Savvy this past Tuesday.

A few weeks ago when my mom and dad were visiting, they had Charlotte for the day and had taken her to the Market where they have a center square with these fun fountains.  They both took some photos and I asked them to write a little bit about the day.  Their journaling (in my hand writing) in on the cards in the pocket.



I wanted to use the flocked transparency again cause I just LOVE it!  So I decided to make it into a pocket, and secure it on the bottom with glue and on the sides with ribbon.  I used a heart punch to make the little holes in the cards to tie some twine to.

I just love all the bits a pieces that are available with this line, especially the chipboard.  I used some random chipboard shapes to make the banner and decorated it with some more chipboard and some die cut elements.


I will have another post coming up again on Tuesday, and then again on Thursday!  

5 comments:

Dana Tatar {datatar} said...

Fabulous page! I love the banner, transparency and the pop of red and yellow!

Diana Waite said...

okay, these picture are SO fun! Great banner!!

lisa said...

What a gorgeous page. One of my fave paper lines right now.
Happy Easter xx

Bente Fagerberg said...

Gorgeous layout again with the Fancy Pants. I got that too and it is so much fun. Those die cuts look fun too! Tfs!

sophie said...

lovely!! great photos and the banner is so sweet!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...