Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Pause...

I have been playing with the new Fancy Pants "It's the Little Things" line for my next class at my LSS.  Erica at Your Scrapbook Stash kindly sent me this line to work with for the month or April, so I thought we'd use it in class, too!  Here is the first page that I made.


We went to the arboretum last week with my mom and dad and Charlotte ran around like crazy.  Her little cheeks got red and she really worked up a sweat!  At one point I gave her a flower to look at and sat her on this rock.  She sat there for a few minutes looking at it and took a little break!  :)

I used this new around the page punch from Matrtha Stewart.  I LOVE it!  It is called "Cherish".  I did a TON of hand stitching, and used a few different color threads.  I think the stitching took me over an hour, although I was watching TV (which I don't normally do when I scrap), so it probably took me longer.


I popped up the yellow papers with some pop dots and layered some things under it and on top of it.


This line also comes with some flocked transparencies which are so so cool!!!  I layered papers below and on top of these, too.

Lots of fun little elements in this collection!  Can't wait to do this page in my class (although we are gonna skip the hand stitching!  :)  )

7 comments:

Unknown said...

What a great page and I am loving that new punch! The handstitching paid off! Your class will LOVE this page!

Diana Waite said...

the detail on this is just FABULOUS! okay, I'm so addicted to punches--love the martha punches. And I agree with Heather your class will LOVE it! :)

Laurel said...

Love it! I just won that paper at Moxie Fab, can't wait to get it.

kate blue said...

loving this! I got some of this 2 weeks ago and have been hoarding it for the perfect photos!

Tara said...

LOVE it Audrey, your class is going to have a lot of fun with this one.

lisa said...

This is beautiful.
It's one of may fave paperlines right now x

Alicia S. said...

I really love these colors! I can't wait to make these! WooHoo!