Thursday, November 10, 2011

Sketchy Thursdays and a lift!

Good Thursday morning!!!! Things are going great in this household since the baby finally started sleeping through the night about a week ago!!

I really really love the colors on my page for this weeks Sketchy Thursdays reveal! Here is the great sketch:

And here is my page.  I am still working with some photos from last fall!
I don't know what came over me when I started thinking about putting a pink strip on this page with the yellow background, but I actually really like how it came out!  I think it picks up on some of the color in Charlottes jacket.

I cut the orange frame with my Cricut from an svg file and outlined it with black and white pens.

Of course I fussy cut out a lot of the flowers to add to the page. I machined stitched a frame around the photos, too, to group them together a bit more.

In a related note, we do a monthly scraplift of a member at Memorable Seasons, and I had another photo left over from the same shoot above, so I used it on my lift page to make this a double page spread!

On this page I decided to really showcase the pink and yellow and I think it works!  :)

TFL today and be sure to check out the fabulous prize for this weeks sketch at Sketchy Thursdays!

6 comments:

Bente Fagerberg said...

Audrey, I saw your page at ST and I really love it!!
The way you grouped and stitched the photos look great and like you I love the pink strip you added.
I got these papers sent me from the states today and can't wait to create up a storm!!
take care. Good to hear the little one is sleeping through the night!

Diana Waite said...

the papers that you used are FABULOUS I really like BOTH of your layouts--just gorgeous!

Mitralee said...

This page has such a lovely feet to it! Love it!

orange gearle said...

I love these papers! I want them! On the page with the single photo did you actually rip a hole in the pink paper for the photo? Awesome! I hope itOK with you that I pinned it!

Ashley Horton said...

These layouts are both so beautiful Audrey!! I love how you used the Farmhouse papers on both pages!

tianode said...

oh just love this really is just super great deatil too love hugs cheryl by revathi

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...