Thursday, November 17, 2011

Sketchy Thursdays..."Hello World"

My little guy is getting SOOO big!  We had his 4 month appointment today (shots=yuck  :(  ).  He grew 2 inches and gained 3 pounds in 2 months!  He is now in the 50%-tile!  Woo Hoo! 

He is getting so cute with his laughs and giggles and wants to sit up all the time to see what is going on around him.  I used these cute photos and this week's Sketchy Thursday sketch!



I was also inspired by the wonderful products in the September Scrapbook Circle kit, which I used to make this page.  Bright green, sky blue and orange are one of my favorite color combos right now.



I misted a bit with some OA Sprinkler's in "Brown Bag" and added some circles that I cut and punched from patterned paper.  I stitched over the circles to add some movement to the page.



A few Amy Tan bits an stickers plus a little banner are all the embellies I used.  I really like the simplicty of this page!  :)


This weeks sketch will last 2 weeks because next week is Thanksgiving, so you have PLENTY of time to enter!!!!  Have fun!

Tomorrow I am going to share some Thanksgiving projects I have been working on!

3 comments:

Diana Waite said...

I just LOVE this layout! (it was my favorite :) ) Hope I can play along this time!

WillieburgScrapper said...

Beautiful page- I love the stitched over circles- great detail- that Brown Bag mist is my fave- it blends so beautifully.

Kerry said...

I'm so used to seeing girly pages on your blog! but the photo's of your gorgeous boy help with the cute factor!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...