Now a word from our sponsor: A Flair for Buttons
AND, if you go to her Etsy store, enter the code ILOVEPAPERISSUES for 10% off your purchase!!!
I used a bit of flair on my fall page. Even though the button itself was fall themed, I think it fits in just perfectly.
I used an old Scrapbook Circle kit and some papers from MME Indie Chic, and Studio Calico Heyday. Some fussy cutting of leaves and some squiggly machine stitched lines to show some movement.
And my Flair........
Last week I also made THIS POST showing this layout that I also snuck some flair on, too!
You'll find some other AMAZINGLY talented ladies along this short hop today. Be sure to stop by, leave love and follow them if you like!!
1. Audrey Yeager http://audreysreflection.blogspot.com
2. Lori W http://lori-spills.tumblr.com
3. Sabrina http://sabrinaalery.blogspot.com
4. Kate www.scrapsation.com
5. Heather http://thespottedleopard.blogspot.com
6. Izzy A. http://writesnapscrap.blogspot.com/
7. Ashli http://purplemailbox.blogspot.com/
NOW, onto the giveaway!! TWO people will win a 6-piece set from A Flair For Buttons.
Please "LIKE" A Flair for Buttons on FB HERE, and then leave a comment on the Paper Issues blog saying you did so.
And while you're at it, you can save 20% off at Paper Issues store by entering the code AUDREY.
Thanks for stopping by on this blog hop!