Sunday, September 30, 2012

He's 14 months already! Lily Bee sketch and SBC kit..

I can't believe that Kyler is 14 months already.  He is just the most adorable little guy.  He waves and says Bye Bye, says Uh-Oh, tries to sing Twinkle Twinkle Little Star, and loves to play in the dishwasher!



When I saw this sketch on the Lily Bee blog I was in love and had just gotten my Scrapbook Circle kit (which had some Persnickety in it).  I also ordered some more Persnickety from My Scraps & More.


On the background, I used my CW strips stencil with some white paint.  On the sketch, I was inspired by the little triangle banner pieces, and decided to make those a focal point, so I scattered them all on my page. My intention was to staple each one on, but alas, we are out of staples, so it is what it is.



And those numbers?? I painted them with some metallic silver paint and I love the sheen on them!  The @ symbol and the navy arrows I cut with my Cricut.


I thought it was only appropriate that I have ANOTHER post today to round out the month of September.  I think that makes 8 or 9 days in a row!  :)  It was a busy month!  Thank you for all your comments and love...it really really makes my days!  :)

3 comments:

Tracey said...

This is just awesome Audrey! Great take on the sketch! Love the colours!

Chantal Vandenberg said...

Absolutely love this!!!

Diana Waite said...

this is just WONDERFUL!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...