Saturday, November 30, 2013

We Cropped til we DROPPED!!!

A few weeks ago I went to my favorite weekend of the year...a scrappy retreat with some of my bestest scrappy friends!!!  The Crop Til You Drop retreat is hosted by Sara Zenger and is located in Ogdensburg, NY.  Heather flew in from Texas to spend the weekend with it!  It is the 2nd time in less than a year that we have all been able to get together!

I used some Amy Tan Cut & Paste for this page.  I love the bold colors and all the different embellies that come in this collection!  My design is based off of sketch #254 at Creative Scrappers.


I basically stuck to the sketch design.  The speech bubble was a perfect spot for my title and some arrows directing your eye to the photo.  Behind the speech bubble is a vellum envelope which I stuck a tag in for journaling.  But silly me, I forgot I had put the tag in there and started journaling on the tag on the bottom of the page instead!!!  Oh well!




And see that adorable piece of flair?  It was an exclusive for the retreat participants and is the icon for the retreat!  Love that I got to use it on a page!


I can't believe that November has come to an end!!!  Bring on December!

Stay scrappy my friends!

2 comments:

Stephanie said...

Awesome page!!! I love how the arrows really draw the eye in toward the photo - great job :)

Sara Zenger said...

Wow look at those good look girls! :) I love your cluster on this layout! Your work amazes me all the time! Miss you Audrey!