Monday, November 25, 2013

What are you THANKFUL for?

The latest challenge is up at Scrapbook Circle and since it is November, of course the challenge is to document what you are THANKFUL for.

As my scrapbook pages dictate, I am so so thankful for my two witty, sweet, loveable, bright kiddos!!  And I am also thankful that they are so close together...both in age, and relationship.  They of course fight like siblings, but they would be lost without each other.

I used the November Scrapbook Circle kit for this page.  Since the setting was fall like, I stuck with some natural earthy colors for my layout.



On the background, I used a burlap patterned stencil and some dimensional paint by Art Anthology.  Then I splattered some mists around.  That die and cut and the flair are EXCLUSIVES for Scrapbook Circle this month!  SO cool!


Lots of layers beneath my photo, including this stamped "Thankful" which is an exclusive stamp that comes in the Nov. kit!  There is some gold washi and some other bits from Crate Paper, too!


I did some machine stitching along the chevron paper and extended it out on the the background paper, then I hand stitched this #2 that was printed on one of the tags from Amy Tan!  I tied it up with some twine, and stuck it to the page!



Be sure to check the Scrapbook Circle blog for the challenge and ALSO check out the Black Friday deals in the store, too!

Stay scrappy my friends!


No comments: