Sunday, December 5, 2010

December Kit from Crop Addict

I'm a little late in posting these, but I wanted to share my creations with the lovely Dec. kit from Crop Addict.  This kit is SOOO pretty!


My favorite part about this kit were the adorable cards with circles already punched out!  I used some of he Basic Grey chipboard houses for the front and doodled some smoke and "from our house".



On this layout, I used more of the houses and the pink and light blue color scheme with the traditional christmas colors.  This was our house all decked out last year!




This next page I used a whole bunch of the rub-ons and the beautiful poinsettia flowers that came in the kit.  I cut and punched some shapes from patterned paper for the flower centers.  I also used some of the 7 Gypsies tags and distressed them and journaled on them.




I used these big chipboard tags and put them right onto my layout.  I first stamped them with a big doily stamp and embossed with clear powder.  Then I sprayed them completely with red glimmer mist.  I added some small photos and a circle for journaling.



Lastly, I had some fun with this GIANT cardstock tag.  Instead of using it on a page, I decided it would be fun on a BIG gift!  So now I just have to go get the gift!!


Thats it for today!  I am so excited for tomorrow because I will be sharing my December Daily with you!!!!

5 comments:

Diana Waite said...

what FUN creations I especially like the cards, I like how they are already punched out--handy!

Aphra Bolyer said...

LOVE all of these creations! Great idea for the giant tag, too!

Diana Fisher said...

All of your work with this kit is amazing! Love how you put the tags on that one layout. It's all amazing!!

Doreen Vasquez said...

Love the layout w/ the chipbaord tags and how you placed the tags on the page so the stamped image lined up!

patti west said...

wow audrey!! loving your projects! the tag lo is awesome! it's all beautiful stuff. :)