Wednesday, December 1, 2010

The most Echo Park Christmas projects you have ever seen!

A few weeks ago I did a Holiday class at my LSS.  It was 6 hours long!!!  I had ordered Echo Park's Merry Christmas and Everybody Loves Christmas lines.  With these collections I made:

5 layouts
1 banner
1 wreath
3 cards
1 greeting card hanger
1 gift bag and gift card holder set
1 mini album
and a tree

Not only did I make all of these, I had to write directions for them all!!!!  But it was a very fun class and I loved using all these paper!  So here they all are....




































Feeling in the Christmas spirit yet????  I am!!!  TFL!

14 comments:

Tessa Buys said...

WOW! Amazing work, Audrey! I especially love the wreath :).

Diana Fisher said...

Wow, I don't even have words for how cool all of these are. I just love the wreath, the layouts, the little tree... it's all so fabulous, girl!!

wendipooh13 said...

wow way to go, you have been one busy girl!!!! LOVE all the fun EP projects!!!!

Unknown said...

I've told you before but I'll say it again. I love, LOVE, LoVe them all!!! I know you put a lot of heart (and work) into those and it shows. Way to help get everyone in the Christmas spirit!

Doreen Vasquez said...

Wow, you have been seriously busy!! All wonderful projects! I was going to let you know which was my favorite, but... I honestly can't decide because they are all so fab!
Great job!

GinniG said...

So THIS is what you've been up to! I absolutely ADORE it ALL!!!!! Especially the banner, the tree and the wreath!!! Have an AWESOME Christmas!

Jessica said...

Everything is beautiful! I really love the layouts and the birdhouse one is my fave!!

Unknown said...

Wow... that was a lot of beautiful projects... would love to know more about making the pleated tree too!

~Telah said...

Love it all, Audrey!

Unknown said...

Amazing projects! I would have loved to take your class.

patti west said...

I have loved looking at your blog, Audrey...and yes, it makes me feel the spirit of Christmas. :)

Lisa Spiegel said...

AH- Mazing! What a fantastic class!!!

Sandi said...

Wowsers! What a great job!!!

Sophia said...

Gorgeous projects GF...