Monday, December 20, 2010

Some good news and some sad news....

Well I am gonna start with the sad news.  The LSS where I work will be closing its doors next Thursday after 10 years.  The owners have been trying to sell the store for the past year because they really want to retire, but just haven't found a buyer.  It is really sad to see such a great little place go.

I want to thank all my class "students" who have supported me and continually came to my classes, espeically Vikki, LuAnn and Victoria, Alicia and Kristy, Donna, Nancy, Kim, Stephanie, Krishna and Jean!

I DO have a few plans up my sleeve.  I am looking into teaching at another location in The Woodlands, so I will keep you updated for sure!

Now for the good news!

I am SO excited to announce that I have made the Design Team at Your Scrapbook Stash!!!!!   Your Scrapbook Stash is an AWESOME online store with the latest and greatest products, and ALWAYS fantastic sales.  Check the BLOG HERE to see the other fantastic ladies who made the team and the STORE HERE to check out all the wonderful products!





Well we are headed out for the holidays on Wednesday, and I won't be back until January 6th!!  BUT I have a whole bunch of posts lined up, THREE kit club reveals, and a News Years Eve crop!!!

9 comments:

sylv said...

Big congrats on the DT!!

The closing of your LSS is pretty much the same as my LSS. Been in business for 7 years, tried to sell and will now close as of Thursday. It's so sad to see good stores close :-(

Diana Waite said...

Congrats you your new TEAM! :)

Unknown said...

Congrats again on the new DT! Looking forward to a great 2011. See you when you get back.

Jessy Christopher said...

Congrats for being one of the stash girl!! You create beautiful creations & sorry to hear that ur LSS is closing down :( but I do hope that you will get to teach at a new LSS!

Bente Fagerberg said...

Congratulations! How lovely to be part of the design-team! Shall be looking forward to seeing your beautiful creations!!

Unknown said...

Scrapbook Stash is lucky to have you! Sad news about your LSS closing. I hope you are able to find a new place to teach!

mommyof5kidz said...

I remember how excited I was when Roger and Ory opened...now I am saddened that they are closing. I DO understand why...but still hate to seen them go. Congratulations on YSS!!!!

Stephanie said...

I'm bummed about the closing I have really enjoyed your classes and keep me posted if you teach somewhere else. thanks, stephanie

Carly said...

So very excited for you! This is an amazing opportunity! Hope all works out with the LSS situations.

<3 C