Wednesday, December 15, 2010

LOL! Sketchy Thursdays!

Well I haven't done a Sketchy Thursdays  sketch in a long time!   I had these photos printed out weeks ago, and when I saw the sketch this week, I knew I had to do it!

I got the Cosmo Cricket Circa 1934 line a few weeks ago, too, and wanted to use it!  Since Charlotte is wearing purple on this page, I wanted to have some yellow in the background to make the photos stand out!





I can't wait to work with these papers more!  I just love them!

5 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

I loveeeeeeeeeeeee this!! LOVING those photos and the papers you used!! YUM!! Thanks soooooooooooooooooo much for playing along with Sketchy Thursdays! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Diana Fisher said...

Being the huge fan of yours that I am, of course I love this!!! One of my new favorites of yours!!!! :)

Unknown said...

This is SOOOOO cute!!! I love how you worked those papers and embellies. I've got to see this one in person (this weekend?).

Doreen Vasquez said...

Such cute pics on this! Her happy little expression is making me smile! I have those same papers and I love what you did w/ them!
Great sketch too; gonna have to use it for a future layout!

Stephanie said...

I'm glad to see the completed layout-too cute now I need to get that paper!