Tuesday, September 13, 2011

A baby lives here...

Over at Memorable Seasons, we chose one board member to be the Member of the Month.  Each Design Team member goes to the MOTM gallery and chooses a layout to scraplift.  The other members of the board can scraplift the MOTM, too, and earn draws for the monthly prizes! 

This month's MOTH was Jenny, and this was the page that I created. A few months ago I won a drawing on the Fancy Pants blog, and they sent me their "Baby Mine" collection, and that is what I used for this page!



There is so much baby stuff around this house, it's not even funny.  I swear that baby clothes and blankets and burp cloths miraculously appear in the dryer. 

The chipboard alphas are some OLD Basic Grey ones that I misted with some navy Maya Mist.



I just LOVE the printed coffee filters in this collection.  And I am not much of a "theme-y" scrapper, but i couldn't resist this baby bottle....too cute!


And here is Jenny's original layout...




If you aren't a member of Memorable Seasons, you should go sign up!  It is a fantastic message board and store!

2 comments:

Diana Fisher said...

I love this page. Love it! Love the design and the colors and the pics. Missing Nate as being tiny. Great page!

Diana Waite said...

I REALLY like this page! GREAT lift Audrey!!