Welcome to the Clique Kits Blog Share featuring the new CK design team for 2016-2017!
All the super talented ladies on the team have created some gorgeous projects with products from the Clique Kits store.
I used some of the Posh line from Simple Stories, with a few bits of Millie & June from Fancy Pants. This photo is of my kiddos enjoying a cool treat during our day at the NYS Fair.
These heart clips are SUPER cute, and I added a layer of Mixed Media sheets (from my Therm O Web stash) to add a softness behind the photo.
A few puffy stickers from Fancy Pants layered with papers from Posh.
And finally, a piece of flair from my stash with some arrows that help draw your eye to the photo.
If you would like to see how I created this page from start to finish, you can see my process video here:
Here is the order of the blog share. Please be sure to leave everyone some love!
Maryam Perez-Chile http://maryamperez.blogspot.com/
Audrey Yeager-New York http://audreysreflection.blogspot.ca/ <--- YOU ARE HERE
Caroli Schulz-Chile www.carolinaschulz.com
Candace Perkins- http://findingeverydayperfection.com/
Nathalie DeSousa-Canada http://tachita55.blogspot.ca/
Melissa Elsner-Washington http://theprofoundbrunette.com
Magali Le Luc-Canada http://blogladybird.blogspot.ca/
Dani Brown-California https://danibscraps.wordpress.com/
Enza Gudor-Washington https://creativefindingsblog.wordpress.com/
Steph Gold-Arizona http://goldensimplicity.com/
Nicole Martel-Maryland http://nicolemartel.blogspot.com
And now some Fun Facts about me:
1. What's your favorite color? GREEN
2. What's your favorite song right now? "Ride" by 21 Pilots
3. Who inspires you? Stay at home moms who are just trying to do the best that they can for their kids, but still manage to take care of themselves mentally and emotionally, too.
4. Favorite Book? (not much of a reader!) I will say Siddhartha
5. Favortie Movie? Lord of the Rings Trilogy
6.Favorite snack? Chocolate covered pretzels! I love the mix of salty and sweet!
7. What is your favorite food? I LOVE sushi.
8. Where would you like to visit someday? I would love to go to New Zealand, or even just tour around the good ol' US of A.
9. Who got you into scrapbooking? I threw a Halloween party at my house one year, and wanted to make a little album of all the great costumes. After spending a few hours in the scrapbook aisle at the store, I was hooked!
10. How many years have you been scrapbooking? 10-11 years! (WOW!)
11. Favorite Manufacturer? I love almost everything American Crafts puts out, especially Crate Paper lines!
Thanks so much for stopping by today and stay scrappy my friends!