Welcome to the Clique Kits Blog Hop!
Today we are doing a blog hop to introduce all the new team members! I am so excited and honored to have been asked back for a 2nd term on the team!
Before I share my page, here is a little "get to know me" questionnaire that all the team members are answering:
1. What's your favorite color? GREEN
2. What's your favorite song right now? "My Name is Human" by the Highly Suspect
3. Who inspires you? People who stand up for themselves; strong women; people who take time to enjoy the little things; people doing good things for others. Scrappy wise, I just love to look through Pinterest and find layouts that speak to me....no particular artist, but I do love Paige Evans and Missy Whidden!
4. Favorite Book? Siddhartha by Hermann Hesse
5. Favortie Movie? LOTR Trilogy!
6.Favorite snack? Ice Cream or anything Chocolate and Peanut Butter!
7. What is your favorite food? SUSHI!
8. Where would you like to visit someday? Hawaii or New Zealand
9. Who got you into scrapbooking? I started scrapbooking kinda on my own at first, but then got into Close To My Heart thanks to Heather Leopard. Then I discovered the online world of scrapbooking and I was hooked from there.
10. How many years have you been scrapbooking? About 12, but serious (ok, obsessed) for about 8-9 years
11. Favorite Manufacturer? I gotta say Crate Paper. I just love everything they make! But I love American Crafts and Pink Paislee, too!
So now that you know a little about me, let me share my page with you!
I began by pulling out a whole bunch of old Clique Kits kits from the past few months and randomly pulling papers and embellishments to match my photo. I usually start a page with a plan (a sketch that I've made or cut file I want to use), but I went into this one with no plan at all!
I painted with some gelatos on my background to give a nice bright yellow color. I did some stitching to highlight my shapes and added some mist splatters.
I added some fussy cut paint streaks from a piece of patterned paper and some doilies that came from a pre-cut die cut sheet from Amy Tangerine.
I layered my photo with some papers and lots of chipboard shapes from Crate Paper "Gather" collection.
You can watch my whole process here, and I would love it if you would take a moment to subscribe to my YouTube channel!
Be sure to hop along to all the other blogs in the hop!
2017 Design Team
Maryam Perez http://maryamperez.blogspot.com/
Melissa Elsner http://theprofoundbrunette.com
Vincenza (Enza) Gudor https://creativefindingsblog.wordpress.com/
Caroli Schulz www.carolinaschulz.com
Nathalie DeSousa http://tachita55.blogspot.ca/
Candace Perkins http://findingeverydayperfection.com/
Audrey Yeager http://audreysreflection.blogspot.ca/ <------YOU ARE HERE
Stephanie Gold http://stephaniegolddesigns.com/
Nicole Martel http://nicolemartel.blogspot.com/
Donna Espiritu http://scrappydonna.blogspot.com/
Reka Turoczi http://laceandcase.blogspot.hu/
Hannah Lemieux https://scrapbookpagesandcupcakes.wordpress.com/
Victoria Calvin https://victoriamarieblog.com/
Taina “Evi” Cortes http://www.lifewithevi.com/blog
Sheryl Banares www.sherylbanares.com/