Saturday, October 10, 2009

Blog issues!!!

UGH! I have been having Blog issues! I realized I just had too much stuff on here and I had to play with some settings!

ANYWHO.....

I have been feverishly working on the "Got Talent" competition at Urban Anthology. Challenge # 3 was to create a sketch, make a LO with it, and use one of four words in the title (strength, nurture, direction, time). I chose "Time" and did this LO of Charlotte on her play mat:


I have also been playing (still!) with my Sept. kit from Cocoa Daisy. Over the summer, I got these sweaters back from my cousin Melissa who wore them when she was little. My Grandma had made them for me when I was a little girl and I wore them all the time. I really need to find a photo of me in one of them from way back when...


I also did this Halloween LO with some papers by MME that I got from the lovely owners at Scrapbook Express. Those ladies are so generous there!!!! I made a mini album, too, but I will have to post those later.




And here are a few other random LO's, too! This one was for Scrapbook Express, also, but it uses sketch #39 at 52 weeks...52sketches.


For the Sept sketch at YMBD (which is closing.  :(  )

and some more...


OK I think that is all for now!!!!!  Off to bed!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOVE your LO's! Beautiful work!

Deanna said...

Fabulous LOs Audrey! I really love the Sweaters, and oh my WORD I looove the 52 sketch one! So much better than what I did! But then I just really love your style! ;) :D WTG!

BethieJ said...

Audrey your layouts are FANTASTIC!!! Fantastic photos too!!! The baby ones are just precious!!

Unknown said...

Your LO's are all so GAWGESS!!!

Mara Campbell said...

Wow! You've been a busy girl!! I love that first layout, the paper tearing and layering is wonderful!!