Wednesday, May 26, 2010

The Color Room #7

I love the weekly color combo challenges at The Color Room.  Since I usually start with photos when I scrap, I have to wait for a particular color combo to catch my eye.  I liked the one this week, but I didn't think I had the right papers to go with it.  Well when I was at Archiver's on Sat., I was walking through some BG stuff and saw the Kioshi papers and immediately I thought of this color combo.  I also had this B&W photo in my pile to scrap, so I thought I'd combine the two!

I also used the sketch at TCR site, too.  This LO came together so fast!!  Definetly a record for me.



My mom snapped this photo of me while they were visiting a couple weeks ago.  It is rare that I don't journal on a page, but I loved these GCD Studios phrase stickers and thought they said a lot about "Who I Am".  TFL!

1 comment:

A Sarasota said...

Beautiful LO, Audrey!
Alecia from the Freak