Thursday, September 9, 2010

Some Sassafras and Jenni Bowlin...

A few of the add-ons available at Scrapbook Circle include this Jenni Bowlin playdate set, and the Sassafrass Lass Indie Girl Collection.





I loved the colors in this Jenni Bolwin collection, and these photos I had of Charlotte in a swing this summer were just perfect!!!


I used this page for a challenge at Scrapdango where you had to use grid paper, a ruler, two geometric shapes, and numbers.  The contest this month at Scrpadango is all about "Back To School" and this challenge was the Math challenge (grid paper, ruler, numbers...get it?).  Anyway, I was so honored to be chosen as "Teacher's Pet" this week along with Terri for the favorite LO of the week!


OK, so now onto the Sassafras Lass paper.  I loved these papers when I looked at them online!!!  I ordered them from my LSS so I could use them in a class that I teach, and these are the LO's that we did.

For this first one, I embossed some pieces of the green paper and layer it and tucked some of the scallop borders and some other bits and pieces in the layers.




I love the LO of this two pager.  I am going to add a few more things to it, but it was already complicated enough to do for my class, so this is how it is right now.



And lastly I just LOVE this page.  Charlotte's little funny, smiley face...she is such a riot.



I stamped with some bubble wrap and then a script stamp.  Most of the things are here are from the sticker sheet that came with the collection kit.





I used one of every sheet of the SL papers in these LO's!!! 

I am still working on some things with the Sept. kit and can't wait to show you!!!

3 comments:

Diana Waite said...

wow, wow, wow! LOVE all of these layouts!! :)

Diana Fisher said...

Oh my gosh, your work is amazing!!! And now I am kicking myself for not scooping up with Sassafras papers. You did an amazing job!!!! :)

Amanda Winchester said...

Wow, I love the layered look on that first sass page! I am totally going to try that :) Great pages!