Wednesday, January 6, 2016

I'm joining the JustNick Design Team!

I'm excited to announce that I will be joining the JustNick Designs cut file store for the next term!



I just LOVE working with Nicole's files!  I knew Nicole "online" for a while, but we actually got to meet in person at Crop N Create in Cornwall in 2014!  It was such a great time.

For my introduction on the JustNick blog today, I did this page about a recent accomplishment....I ran my first race ever!  It was a 5 mile race (8K) on Thanksgiving Day.  I tried to get all of my cousins and other family to join in, but it ended up just three of us: my brother, and my cousin.  We had a great time and I was so proud of myself!

I used the super bright and fun B-Side collection from Basic Grey.  It matched the color of our race shirts!  :)



I used three different files from the JustNick shop:

The Star Background





Arrows 2

and Handcut Letters 2


I cut them all out of black cardstock because the papers were so bright and I wanted them to stand out.   The star background added a good mat to mount my photos on and make them stand out from the patterned papers a bit.


These letters might be my new favorite font to use!!   I splattered some mist on the background and I love that you can see some splatters through the letters!


I'm looking forward to sharing all my JustNick pages with you!  Thanks for stopping by!

Stay scrappy my friends!






1 comment:

Jill said...

Congratulations! :)