Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Creative titles....

...are not something I am good at!   :)   Here is one that I thought long and hard about and decided on "cousins".....



But despite the title, I still love this page!  I have been dieing to do a girly-girl layout using the American Crafts Dear Lizzy Enchanted papers and I have had these photos sitting around for a while....they are a perfect match!  The colors are just spot on....

I punched and pleated some paper strips of the aqua paper and fussy cut out the flowers from another piece of patterned paper.  


I also used some old AC rubons in black for a bit of detail.



My FAVORITE thing about the Enchanted line are the "notes" cards that have tickets and journaling spots of all sizes!!  Wasn't it perfect that there was on that said "3...Something Magical"???



Oh and AC, I forgive you for not choosing me for your design team this year....how can I not.....I still love all your stuff.....maybe next year!!!

Check out the "Girl's Week" challenge at the AC Studio blog! and a chnce to win a prize this week during "Boy's Week" by leaving a comment.

4 comments:

Diana Fisher said...

With design like that, you are forgiven on the title creativity. LOL. Just love this page! You do such beautiful work with AC paper!

Heather said...

Aww, your title is perfect! Just like your layout. :o)

Diana Waite said...

this is just AMAZING!! sometimes simplicity for a title is ALL you need! :)

Melissa said...

Love the layout! I too am terrible at titles -most of the time I just leave them off all together! I found you on two peas and am now a follower - I would love for you to check out my blog and become a follower if you like!

Melissa
http://www.burstsofcreativity.blogspot.com/