Saturday, October 16, 2010

More Scrapbook Circle...

Well I have been finishing up some things with my October Scrapbook Circle kit.  I just loved all the colors in this kit.  It was so fun to work with!


On this first LO, i really messed up!  You see, I was going to use the Pink Paislee Parisian Anthology paper and spray it with a bit of pink for my background.  Well I sprayed way way WAY too much and i hated the way the paper came out.  So I salvaged what I could, and cut out the doilies from the paper. 





I have to say I just love the way this turned out!  And pink and yellow aren't really a combo i use often, but I am diggin' this one.  This sketch, by the way, is from Stuck?! sketches.

OK, so I know what you're thinking...yes, I let my child play with these cords.  She loves them.  She thinks they are necklaces.  On her little Fisher Price car, she tries to "plug" them into her steering wheel.  It is cute. 
I used a sketch from a new challenge blog called Get Picky.  You shoudl really go check it out!!  Looks like there are going to be some great sketches and challenges!


 On this day, she had just gotten done with lunch, and had tons of food in her hair, so I wet it down and rubbed it with a washcloth.  Then she started playing with her cords and I thought she looked kinda like Einstein in this photo...:)





OK, this last LO was not made with the Scrapbok Circle kit, but rather with some papers from Crate Paper.  There was a challenge on their blog to create a fall LO, and I have been meaning to scrap this photo for a while now.  Also, I used a sketch by Ronda at Cocoa Daisy (oh, and I think Ronda is on the Crate Paper team, too!).




I loved mixing the Lemon Grass line with the Restoration papers.  In the background, I lightly stamped with a new doily stamp that I got at Archivers, and a Tim Holtz stamp that looks like scribbled lines, too.



Well DH starts his 7 night shift tonight which means I will be scrappin away for the next 7 days!!!  Woo Hoo!

10 comments:

Nancy Wyatt said...

You are so talented! I still can't believe AC didn't choose you for their design team!

Diana Waite said...

All of these layouts are AWESOME! I can't pick a favorite.

Nerrida said...

LOL - she does looka little like Einstein - maybe baby Enstein... your layout looks great - love the stars.

Nikki xx said...

Gorgeous layout Audrey. Your little baby Einstein is such a cutie :) Love the stars and the zigzag edging around your photos too. Thanks so much for joining us at Get Picky Audrey :)

Aussie TM5 Thermomixer said...

(sorry I had a spelling mistake in my post above)

Your little one is adorable! Love all of your projects - your Get Picky one is just fabulous! Thank you for playing along with our first sketch :)

kate blue said...

I love what you do...why aren't you in Maryland so we could play together????

Nadia Cannizzo said...

I love all your layouts. You have a cool style!

Christine said...

What great pages Audrey! I love your Get Picky LO, thanks for joining in!

Nicole said...

thanks for playing along at Get Picky. loving all your lo's on here though :)

Anonymous said...

Accidents happen and they sometimes end in positive outcomes, like that top LO! Your take on the Stuck sketch is fantastic, thanks for playing along!