Thursday, October 14, 2010

Some Halloween and a Wild Goose Chase.....

My mom was visiting for 6 days, so I haven't done much lately.  I had my trip to Archivers last week and I got 6 layouts partially done.  I just have to go back and touch them up a bit.  Those I will post soon.

In the meantime, I have a few other layouts that I have been meaning to share.  My Tips, Tricks, & Techniques class is coming up at Lonestar and this class we are doing machine stitching. 

I have been in love with the new American Crafts releases so that's what we are using!  This page is all American Crafts Boo! Collection. For this LO, we are doing a combo of straight and zig zag stitching.
I can't believe that Charlotte was this little only a year ago!  :)




For the title, I cut my letters out of vellum on my cricut and went over them a bit with some white Smooch ink to make them stand out a bit more. 



This next double pager we are using the City Park Collection.  I love the colors and the brightness of these papers.  We have some big ponds in the front of our community and there are lots of ducks there that are pretty used to people.  Charlotte loved chasing them around.


There are some zig zag stitches along the top edges and through the middle strip as well.





Lastly, here is a page I did using the Halloween Kit from Scrapbook Circle.  I just LOVE this kit!!!!  It has the cutest combo pf papers and embellies.


I made Charlotte a mouse costume last year because she used to squeak a lot.  And I know "squeak" is spelled like that, but I wanted to spell is "squEEK" kinda like "EEK...a mouse"....get it????


5 comments:

Tessa Buys said...

I love them all! I'm really lovin' your new header :). It makes me happy to see one of my flowers in there :).

Diana Waite said...

these are such FANTASTIC layouts! WTG!!

Unknown said...

Fabulous as always! Can't wait to see the end result of the Archivers layouts.

Heather said...

Great layouts! I especially love that first Halloween layout and the scalloped frame.

j.leija said...

hey audrey! love your layouts as always :) and congrats on the AC Blog Challenge win! saw it over there too! do you go to archivers regularly? i'm new to the houston area and want to find some new scrappy friends!