Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Some Kit Club Reveals...

Well it is the beginning of the month which means lots of kit club reveal!!!

So I have already share a few Lo's with the Crop Addict October Kit, and here are two more!

I had these photos of Charlotte in her "car" which matched some of the papers in the kit beautifully!


The background paper was a bit busy, so I toned it down a bit by adding a rectangle of gesso in the middle to frame the photos.



My journaling is actually about the day that we got this car and daddy and I had to put it together, and how Charlotte was SUCH a big help!  :)


We went to the Ozarks last fall, and I took so many photos that I was overwhelmed and never really scapped about our trip.  So this kit inspired me to do that! 


I used the back sides of some of the Jillibean Soup papers as the background, and cut out the shapes from the MLS papers.



The next kit is another absolutely gorgeous kit from Scrapbook Circle!!  I LOVE LOVE LOVE the Parisian Anthology papers in this kit.  You can color them any way you want with mists and inks.  There is a great video showing techniques on the Pink Paislee blog HERE.

So my friend from college came to visit a few weeks ago, and we went to this little town with a whole bunch of boutiques and fun shops.  There was this hat store where we of course had to try on a whole bunch and take a lot of pictures!

I misted this page with 3 different types of glimmer mist and then wiped it with a baby wipe to spread some of the inks around.  I love the effect it gave.
I also misted and painted some of the artisan foam elements that are in the kit, too.




The kit come with this awesome set of 7 Gypsies rub ons, and yes, I used the entire sheet on this page!  It really gave me a new found love for rub-ons!






OK, so I convinced my hubby to let me go to Archivers for the ENTIRE DAY on Wednesday!!  I am so excited I can't wait!  I have a lot to be working on!  So there will definetly be more blog posts coming up!  :)

9 comments:

WhiteRacoon said...

Lovely! So many technique and ideas! There is something to look at again and again!
Great job!

Chantal Vandenberg said...

I totally love your layouts!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And the one where you used up the whole pack of 7 Gypsies rub-ons is so unique and just incredibly awesome. Love it!!!!!!!!!

Unknown said...

Love, love, LOVE these!!! I just realized I don't have anything ready for Archivers tomorrow. Better get my act together.

Diana Waite said...

REALLY liking the cuteness going on with all of these layouts!

Diana Fisher said...

Gorgeous work with the SC kit and that first page is adorable!!! Just love it all!!!

Scrapenabler said...

Love all of your layouts! So inspiring.

Mel said...

I am such a fan of your scrappy style! Great pages:)

Sandy Ang said...

Love your Ridin LO - so colourful and eye-catching !

Miss Jaster said...

OH I love the run on orgy there. AWESOME! AWESOME! AWESOME!!

Now I want to bust out the rub-ons and lift you again! :)