Wednesday, October 20, 2010

I missed you Sketchy Thursdays...

I'm bad.    I haven't used a Sketchy Thursday sketch in a long time, and I LOVE them.   So I'm gonna start again!!   I loved this weeks sketch.  This LO came together so fast!


I used more of the Dear Lizzy Enchanted papers. I love the hint of navy in some of these papers, so I picked up on that with my border and my title.   My background cardstock was embossed and I went over it ever so lightly with some pink ink.  I stitched a circle with white thread just so it was barely visible.




I am submitting this one for Girl's Week, too, and the AC Studio blog.

The letter stickers are LYB and the flowers are ( I think?) Prima.  Brads are from the new MME Lost & Found collection.


I also did the sketch challenge this week for My Mind's Eye blog.  The LSS where I work just got the entire Lost & Found line in and of course I bought all the papers!!   The challenge on the blog was to use the sketch and to use black on your page. 


I backed a lot of the papers and the photo with a thin line of black cardstock around the edges.  Believe it or not, there are only two sheets of patterned paper on this LO!  The damask print is actually a piece of kraft cardstock that I embossed with my new Tim Holtx embossing plates from Sizzix.  I then inked the embossed area.  These plates are SO awesome because they give a very deep embossed pattern.



Do you think Charlotte will be mad at me when she grows up for showing her baby boobies on a scrapbook page???  I almost covered them up with some of the circles, but I thought that would be too obvious!  I think she kinda looks like a boy in this photo, too.  But she is still charming, adorable, and ever so sweet!


In other news, I sent in my first projects for S.E.I. yesterday and I am so excited for them to post next month!!!   I hope I did the products justice!!


More coming tomorrow...... 


9 comments:

Diana Fisher said...

Amazing projects, and so glad to have you back with ST!!! :)

Diana Waite said...

these layouts are AMAZING! I LOVE them both--perfect touch of embellishments--GREAT job! :)

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

I loveeeeeeeeeeeee BOTH of these Audrey! They are AMAZING!!!! you are sooooooooooooo WOW!!! Thanks soooooooooo much for playing along with Sketchy Thursdays! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Keshet said...

I love both of these projects, and also love your blog header!! Thanks for playing along with us at ST this week! So glad to have you back!!

Anonymous said...

Love these, they are beautiful!
Thanks for playing along!

lisa said...

Audrey your pages are so sweet.
You are right about the navy in the first.I love how you picked it out for the border and title. Really helps bring it out : )

amytangerine said...

cute take on the AC challenge!

Miss Jaster said...

Thanks for your comment! & I'm glad you found my blog so I could find yours!! :) LOVE your work & you are always an inspiration! :)

kate blue said...

I too need to jump in @ Sketchy THursdays...am featuring you today on my blog and for good reason...girl, you are rocking the layouts...I too loved the Lost & FOund; wish I had bought more when I ws in FL since my LSS isn't carrying it...am gonna scraplift these too btw :)

KitKat