Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Halloween in Wonderland...

A few years ago, when we first moved to Houston and right after we were married, we had a Halloween party at our house.  Somehow, I conviced my hubby to go along with my plan of being Alice and the Mad Hatter.  (I alsmost had him dress as the white rabbit, but he wasn't havin' it....).

I can't believe that I have never scrapped these photos before!  It must be becuase I was waiting for the perfect papers to come along, and of course Graphic 45 came out with Halloween in Wonderland!!  AND it was part of the Scrapbook Circle Spooky Hallowen Kit this past month!



I cut out all the images from the paper to use on my LO (the cheshire cat, the rabbit, the green, and the tweedles...).  I also used some of the cards around the border of my LO and as a title.  Some scraps for a moon and a little ink distressing around the edges of the paper, a few bats and stars, and voila!



Hope you have a very happy and safe Halloween!  I can't wait to share some photos of Charlotte in her costume I made!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I love the details!!! So funny about convincing Keith...you got him while he was still in the honeymoon stage!

Diana Waite said...

this is such a FUN layout! I really like how you worked the alice in wonderland paper!!