Monday, February 11, 2013

Grandma & Me- GCD Studios "Sunkissed"

I think summer is my favorite time of year, and I always have a ton of photos of just doing everyday things, like blowing bubbles!  :)

The ampersand paper from the "Sunkissed" line was the starting point for this page, although the bokeh paper reminded me of bubbles, so I had to use that, too! 



On the background, I used some punched circles, and some machine stitched circles as well, to add to the bubble theme.


I cut out the ampersand and outlined it with a black pen.  I used it as a spot to ground my title.   A few fussy cut flowers are scattered here and there around the page, too!


Thanks for stopping by!
-Audrey


Audrey Yeager GCD Studios DT, 2012 GCD Studios Layout Gal

3 comments:

Andrea said...

aww, what a sweet page! I really like the stitching!

Diana Waite said...

what sweet pictures and FUN layout!

Christa said...

Audrey my friend, I love your stitched bubble circles and your layered title. Gorgeous!