Monday, February 11, 2013

Grandma & Me- GCD Studios "Sunkissed"

I think summer is my favorite time of year, and I always have a ton of photos of just doing everyday things, like blowing bubbles!  :)

The ampersand paper from the "Sunkissed" line was the starting point for this page, although the bokeh paper reminded me of bubbles, so I had to use that, too! 

On the background, I used some punched circles, and some machine stitched circles as well, to add to the bubble theme.

I cut out the ampersand and outlined it with a black pen.  I used it as a spot to ground my title.   A few fussy cut flowers are scattered here and there around the page, too!

Thanks for stopping by!

Audrey Yeager GCD Studios DT, 2012 GCD Studios Layout Gal


Andrea said...

aww, what a sweet page! I really like the stitching!

Diana Waite said...

what sweet pictures and FUN layout!

Christa said...

Audrey my friend, I love your stitched bubble circles and your layered title. Gorgeous!


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...