Friday, February 1, 2013

Hello February! I LOVE Crate Paper! :)

Can you believe it is February 1st?  It's the month of "LOVE", and you know what I LOVE?  CRATE PAPER!  Most definitely my favorite manufacturer!!  The Crate Paper Fourteen collection is very Valentine's based, but I love trying to take collections and use them for layouts other than their theme.

Here is a page I created about my kids love for this little couch (and each other).  Grandma and Grandpa got them this couch for Christmas, and they use it ALL DAY LONG, mostly in "forts" and to use as a stool to climb up on tables!  And Charlotte occasionally tries to fold Kyler up in it...



I loved the graph circle on the background, and since pie chart seem to be all the rage, I cut some of the pieces from the circle graph and added some papers behind.  Then I machine stitched along some of the lines with a zig zag stitch and added some washi tape arrows.


I created lots of layers with some doilies, a bag from Whisker Graphics and tag, and some chipboard!  I am also on a mission to use something on every page that is from my stash.  The little bird brad below, and the circle element and brad above are from my stash (bird= Pebbles, circle/flower brad=MME).


This collection can most definitely be used for non-Valentine's Day projects!  Check it out in the My Scraps & More store, HERE!

Stay scrappy my friends!

9 comments:

Unknown said...

I LOVE this layout, Audrey!!! LOVE!

Lee-Anne said...

This is amazing Audrey! Love it!

Christa said...

Me Too! I love the whole circular design and the tangent stitching! Gorgeous!

Anonymous said...

This is so gorgeous! Such sweet photos too :)

Diana Fisher said...

I love this! And I love how it feels like it's in motion or spinning or something. Very cool!

Diana Waite said...

this is SO eye catching--BEAUTIFUL job!

Katrina Hunt said...

yep, totally LOVE this!!!! Hugs, Katrina

Gina said...

absolutely stunning!..beautiful design and details! :) x

Peg said...

LOVE this page!!