Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Reach for the Sky- GCD Studios "Special Delivery"


The "Special Delivery" collection is so diverse!!!  There are boy things, and travel things, and flower things, and all kinds of things in this line!  I used some papers that had some blue and green in them to pick up on the blue in my photo and to give an "outdoorsy" feel.



On the background, I did a whole bunch of stitching up and down on the page.  I love the texture it adds.  I fussy cut some of the diamond shapes from patterned paper and had them trial up the page diagonally.  My background was a bit to stark white, so I "dirtied" it up a bit with some grey ink.




The stars I punched out with a small punch, and the large flower I fussy cut and turned up some of the petals a bit to add dimension.



Thanks for stopping by!

-Audrey

3 comments:

orange gearle said...

This is wonderful! Love what you've done with this. The paper colors make the photos pop!

Diana Waite said...

GREAT job!

lisa said...

Great LO. Love all that stitching x