Sunday, August 24, 2008

Back to School!

Well life as I know it is over...until next summer anyway. yes, I haven't even started school yet and I am already thinking about next summer! The kiddos start back tomorrow morning and I am sure that it is going to be a crazy day. I did a LO for a challenge on "scrap for a cure" blog: where you had to have a clock in the LO and the word "Time". I did a LO about the time that I hate the most: 5:45 am, which is when I get up (well, it is when the alarm goes off, anyway...)



I took some photos of my classroom, which I actually really love. The only thing is that it doesn't have windows..but the hallways are pretty bright. I plan on putting these into a LO at some point.






So that's enough about school.

Last week I had wanted to do 10 LO's. I got 5 done. 50% is not good! :) I don't know why it took me so long to do, but here are the ones that I did:

Hearts of Boldt: I love the story of what George Boldt did for his wife when he built Boldt Castle. There are hearts integrated into the design everywhere..It was so touching:



Glam: Here is one of me. I actually really like these pics. I made one of them my avatar pic on all my forums:



Sweet Thing: Finally, this really cute one of the girls eating marshmallows. I love the Little Yellow Bicycle "Delightful" line!

1 comment:

Colleen said...

You sexy thing you. Great layouts.