Saturday, February 27, 2010

My February Kit...

As part of my resoultion this year, I have been making kits with my stash.  I actually put this kit together in early January, but I am just getting around to posting it now!  So here it is!

I made my Valentine's Treats (a few posts ago) with this kit, and I also made this LO below for the Feb. Challenge Masters Sketch (which I also created!). 



Other than that, I haven't donw much with this kit...I think I made it too "theme" oriented...too much Valentine's stuff.  That is a good lesson for me to learned..I need to make these kits for myself so that they are functional, and not just theme-y.

I have some fun plans for myself for March that I will post March 1!

3 comments:

scrappyjacky said...

I love the LO you've made with your kit...I'm sure it'll work with lots more of your photos.
Am joining you on the Scrapkits photography class...see you there.

Unknown said...

Wow, what an absolutely great kit!!! Oh and that is one of my all time favorite layouts!!!!

Unknown said...

I totally love the LO! I think its great, I might have to scraplift that one and what a great thing to do with your stash! I might have to grab that idea too!